Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
MTP for Mac (FAQ) Section
- Release notes
Significant rework of the driver. It was updated to new system frameworks, that provide better stability and performance. Many fixes were made during this rework.
Fixed bug with reporting of wrong storage size to macOS.
Fixed "date in a future" report for files and directories for Samsung devices.
- Improved stability of work with Samsung devices.
- Fix for: A recent version of Big Sur caused Kernel-panic in the driver
- Big Sur Intel support
- Minor installation fixes
- Write MTP support
- Bug fixes
- Signed by Apple
- If my device doesn't support Move operation for files, how to remove
- How to disable driver to use Android File Transfer
- How to Uninstall
- How to Install
- What is MTP and why I unable to use my Android device with my Mac
- Apple's support for this technology
- What MTP for Mac actually does
- What MTP for Mac gives to me
- Can I write files to my Android (MTP) device with MTP for Mac